- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Rosemary Jus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Creole Ratatouille
- Combine the lamb, shallots, garlic, basil, thyme, Creole Seasoning, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and egg in bowl, and work gently with your hands until thoroughly blended. Form into 12 small patties.
- Prepare the Rosemary Jus, and cover to keep warm. Prepare the Creole Ratatouille.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the patties and sautÈ until brown, for about 3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place 3 lamb patties on each of 4 plates, add 1/2 cup of the Creole Ratatouille, and drizzle with 1/4 cup of the Rosemary Jus.
Rack Of Lamb With Creole Mustard Crust, Rosemary Jus, And Apple Mint Relish
Pork Roulade With Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing, Sage Jus, And Mango Chutney
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Beggarsí Purses Of Lamb, Goat Cheese, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Rosemary Lentils
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Rosemary Lamb Stew
Oysta Pasta With Caviar
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Crawfish And Goat's Cheese Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary Jus