- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Rosemary Jus 
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Creole Ratatouille 
- Combine the lamb, shallots, garlic, basil, thyme, Creole Seasoning, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and egg in bowl, and work gently with your hands until thoroughly blended. Form into 12 small patties.
- Prepare the Rosemary Jus, and cover to keep warm. Prepare the Creole Ratatouille.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the patties and sautÈ until brown, for about 3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place 3 lamb patties on each of 4 plates, add 1/2 cup of the Creole Ratatouille, and drizzle with 1/4 cup of the Rosemary Jus.