- 1 cup Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups assorted fresh wild mushrooms, such as chanterelles, morels, shiitakes, and porcinis
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cups assorted greens (combine Bibb, mache, frisÈe, radicchio, watercress, arugula, or other salad greens)
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the remaining 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In a third bowl, beat the eggs with the milk
- Stem the mushrooms and dredge them in the seasoned flour, dip them in the egg wash, then dredge them in the seasoned bread crumbs, coating each mushroom thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the mushrooms in two batches until golden, for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove them and drain on paper towels.
- Toss the greens in a salad bowl with the dressing, the fried mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan.
- To serve, divide the salad into 4 bowls and grind 1 turn of black pepper over each. Sprinkle each salad with 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan
Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce And Wild Mushroom Salad
Fried Eggplant Salad With Sweet Corn Dressing
Wilted Wild Mushroom Salad
Quail Milton with Wild Mushroom-Andouille Duxelles and Port Wine Sauce
Crab And Wild Mushroom Cheesecake With Green Onion Coulis
Escolar Stew With Saffron Broth And Wild Mushrooms
Veal With Artichokes And Wild Mushrooms
Greens And Fried Oysters With Pernod Buttermilk Dressing
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing