- 1 cup Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing 
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups assorted fresh wild mushrooms, such as chanterelles, morels, shiitakes, and porcinis
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cups assorted greens (combine Bibb, mache, frisÈe, radicchio, watercress, arugula, or other salad greens)
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Wild Mushroom Salad Dressing, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the remaining 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In a third bowl, beat the eggs with the milk
- Stem the mushrooms and dredge them in the seasoned flour, dip them in the egg wash, then dredge them in the seasoned bread crumbs, coating each mushroom thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the mushrooms in two batches until golden, for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove them and drain on paper towels.
- Toss the greens in a salad bowl with the dressing, the fried mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan.
- To serve, divide the salad into 4 bowls and grind 1 turn of black pepper over each. Sprinkle each salad with 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan