- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 pound crawfish tails
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Veal or Beef Glaze
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Combine the shallots, garlic, and Creole Seasoning in a small nonreactive saucepan and place over high heat and cook for 30 seconds. Watch carefully so it doesnít burn. Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the crawfish, salt, and pepper and bring back to a boil.
- Stir in the glaze and bring back to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, skimming off the fat and impurities several times for about 10 minutes. Turn up the heat to high, skim the remaining impurities from the top of the sauce, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the butter and continue to whisk until thoroughly incorporated, for about 30 seconds. Add the green onions and remove from the heat.
Crawfish Stuffed Filet Mignon With Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce
Crawfish Rellenos With Red Bean Sauce
Crawfish Cakes With Crawfish Cream
Crawfish Egg Rolls With Hot Sesame Drizzle
Stir Fry Of Sesame Ginger Crawfish Over Fried Pasta
J.K.'s Chocolate Soufflés with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce
Quail Milton with Wild Mushroom-Andouille Duxelles and Port Wine Sauce