- 1/2 cup Cilantro Oil
- 1 cup roasted walnuts
- 10 ounces goat cheese, such as Montrachet
- 60 peppercorns, roasted and cracked (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 cups arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the Cilantro Oil and the roasted walnuts; set aside.
- Form the goat cheese into a log about 2 inches thick. Combine the cracked pepper and cilantro on a flat plate and roll the log in the mixture until itís completely covered. Wrap in plastic and place the log in the freezer until firm, for about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the plastic and slice into 12 rounds, or coins.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the Cilantro Oil. Season with the salt and pepper and toss again.
- To serve, place 2 cups of the arugula salad in the center of each of 4 dinner plates. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup walnuts and arrange 3 rounds of peppered goat cheese around the greens.
- Note: Preheat the oven to 375?F. Place the pecans or other nuts on a baking sheet in the oven and roast until golden and fragrant, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Watch carefully to be sure they donít burn. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 weeks.
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas
Beggarsí Purses Of Lamb, Goat Cheese, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Rosemary Lentils
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Glazed Baby Back Ribs With Plum Sauce And Cilantro Potato Salad
Arugula, Radicchio, Endive, Roasted Walnut and Maytag Blue Cheese Salad
Goat Cheese Quesadilla With Guacamole And Pico De Gallo
Spinach And Goat Cheese With Warm Andouille Dressing
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Baby Arugula With Country Ham, Goat Cheese, Dried Cherries, And Walnut Vinaigrette
Arugula And Goat Cheese Salad With Vanilla Bean Oil