- 1/2 cup Cilantro Oil 
- 1 cup roasted walnuts
- 10 ounces goat cheese, such as Montrachet
- 60 peppercorns, roasted and cracked (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 cups arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the Cilantro Oil and the roasted walnuts; set aside.
- Form the goat cheese into a log about 2 inches thick. Combine the cracked pepper and cilantro on a flat plate and roll the log in the mixture until itís completely covered. Wrap in plastic and place the log in the freezer until firm, for about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the plastic and slice into 12 rounds, or coins.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the Cilantro Oil. Season with the salt and pepper and toss again.
- To serve, place 2 cups of the arugula salad in the center of each of 4 dinner plates. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup walnuts and arrange 3 rounds of peppered goat cheese around the greens.
- Note: Preheat the oven to 375?F. Place the pecans or other nuts on a baking sheet in the oven and roast until golden and fragrant, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Watch carefully to be sure they donít burn. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 weeks.