- 12 wonton skins
- 1 1/4 pounds bok choy
- 1/2 pound peeled rock shrimp or peeled and deveined medium shrimp (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup finely grated carrots (2 small carrots)
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Hoisin Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Stack the wonton skins on a cutting board and cut into 1/8-inch-wide strips. Gently toss to separate the strips and spread on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss again to separate the strips. Return to the oven and continue baking until they are light brown and crisp, about 8 minutes more. Set aside to cool.
- Cut off the bottom 3 inches of each bunch of bok choy and discard the bottom sections. Roll the bok choy leaves tightly together and cut into thin strips.
- Combine the shrimp and Essence in a small bowl, tossing to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Heat a wok or deep skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Pour in the oil and heat until very hot. Add the shrimp and stir-fry until they turn pink, about 1 minute. Add the bok choy, carrots, and onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with the salt and cayenne.
- Spoon the stir-fry onto four dinner plates. Top each with some wonton strips. Drizzle each serving with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and serve warm.
Bok Choy And Asparagus Stir Fry
Fried Crawfish Salad With Mirliton Relish And Creole Remoulade
Ham Hock And Goat Cheese Wontons
Kicked Up Fried Calamari With Creole Olive Salad
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons
Caramelized Salmon With Bok Choy And Asian Citrus Sauce
Chile Scrambled Eggs With Fried Oysters And Emeril's Pico De Gallo
The King's Creole Fried Pork Chops With Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Southern Cooked Greens
Crabmeat Salad With Asparagus And Zucchini Blossoms
Cured Salmon And Caramelized Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad With Blood Orange Gastrique