- 12 wonton skins
- 1 1/4 pounds bok choy
- 1/2 pound peeled rock shrimp or peeled and deveined medium shrimp (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup finely grated carrots (2 small carrots)
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Hoisin Dressing 
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Stack the wonton skins on a cutting board and cut into 1/8-inch-wide strips. Gently toss to separate the strips and spread on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss again to separate the strips. Return to the oven and continue baking until they are light brown and crisp, about 8 minutes more. Set aside to cool.
- Cut off the bottom 3 inches of each bunch of bok choy and discard the bottom sections. Roll the bok choy leaves tightly together and cut into thin strips.
- Combine the shrimp and Essence in a small bowl, tossing to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Heat a wok or deep skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Pour in the oil and heat until very hot. Add the shrimp and stir-fry until they turn pink, about 1 minute. Add the bok choy, carrots, and onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with the salt and cayenne.
- Spoon the stir-fry onto four dinner plates. Top each with some wonton strips. Drizzle each serving with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and serve warm.