- 1 large eggplant (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large zucchini (about 3/4 pound), cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 medium yellow squash (about 6 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, dill, chervil, basil, cilantro, and/or flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the vegetables in a large mixing bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Roast until soft and golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large serving bowl and toss with the herbs, extra-virgin olive oil, and lemon juice. Add more salt and pepper if necessary. Serve warm or cold, or at room temperature.
Roasted Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Romaine Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Croutons
Chicken, Vegetable, And Rice Soup
Kicked Up Fried Calamari with Creole Olive Salad
Black Bean And Roasted Pepper Salsa
Garlic Schmeared Rosemary Roasted Chicken
Hot Chorizo Tamales With Black Bean And Roasted Pepper Salsa
Roast Flounder Stuffed With Eggplant Corn Bread Dressing
Roasted Garlic Puree
Roasted Pork Loin