- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup hazelnut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces baby greens
- 8 ounces goat cheese, such as Montrachet, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until the skins are cracked and peeling, about 10 minutes. Wrap the nuts in a kitchen towel and let cool for 10 minutes. Rub the nuts in the towel to remove most of the skins. Let cool completely.
- Chop 3/4 cup of the hazelnuts. Place the wine in a small bowl and gradually whisk in the oil. Add the chopped hazelnuts, season with the salt and pepper, and whisk well to combine. Place the greens in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Divide the greens among four salad plates. Crumble the goat cheese over the greens, sprinkle with the reserved 1/4 cup whole hazelnuts, and serve.
Baby Greens Tossed With A Chardonay Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Roasted Hazelnuts And Goat Cheese
Roasted Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Romaine Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Croutons
Baby Arugula With Country Ham, Goat Cheese, Dried Cherries, And Walnut Vinaigrette
Ham Hock And Goat Cheese Wontons
Warm Spinach Salad With A Fire-roasted Corn And Crispy Pancetta Dressing And Crumbled Goat's Cheese
Warm Spinach Salad With Roasted Pecan And Bacon Dressing With Goats Cheese
Spinach Salad With Andouille Dressing And Three Nut Crusted Goat's Cheese
Baby Arugula With Smithfied Ham, Maytag Blue Cheese, And Fresh Fig Vinaigrette
Caramelized Onion And Parmesan Cheese Soup With Parmesan Cheese Toasts