- 6 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil if deep-frying
- To bake the chips, preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes, until crisp and golden, turning once. Sprinkle lightly with the salt.
- To fry the chips, add enough oil to come halfway up the sides into a large heavy pot or electric deep fryer and heat over high heat to 360°F. In batches, without crowding, deep-fry the tortillas until golden brown, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Sprinkle lightly with the salt.
- Serve immediately.
Hot Corn Dip With Crispy Tortilla Chips
Stir Fried Bok Choy And Shrimp Salad With Wonton Chips
Chili Con Carne And Chili Con Queso With Tortilla Chips
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Emeril's Quick And Perfect Guacamole And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Baked Lump Crab, Artichoke, And Spinach Dip With Crispy Flour Tortillas
Baked Crabmeat, Artichoke, And Spinach Dip
Barbecued Oysters With Rosemary Biscuits
Crabmeat And Hearts Of Palm Strudels With Corn Remoulade