- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus 2 tablespoons, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups 1/2-inch cubes day-old bread
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 10 x 14-inch baking dish with the room-temperature butter.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in the cream, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Add the bread, chocolate, and dried cherries and stir well, then mix in the melted butter. Pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake until firm when pressed in the center, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack until just warm, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Dried Cherry And White Chocolate Bread Pudding Box
Caramelized Onion And Foie Gras Bread Pudding
White Chocolate And Blueberry Bread Pudding, With Amaretto Cream Sauce
Bread Pudding With Strawberry Raspberry Preserves And White Chocolate Sauce
Andouille Bread Pudding
Barbecued Quail With Andouille Bread Pudding
Venison Medallions With Bacon And White Bean Ragout And Creole Mustard Sauce
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Spiced Cream
Chicken, Bacon, And White Bean Soup Portuguese Style