- 2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 1/2 pounds assorted sausages, such as fresh pork, venison, bratwurst, Italian, andouille, or kielbasa, cut into 2-inch links
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped yellow onions
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Prepare the grill.
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover. Season with salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are fork tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain, then return the potatoes to the pot. Set aside and keep warm.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the sausages (except for the kielbasa and chorizo) and cook until they are plump, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and place on a baking sheet. Brush the sausages, including the kielbasa, with 4 tablespoons of the olive oil. Place the sausages on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium heat. Add the chopped chorizo and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the onions. Season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and mustard. Add the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley.
- To serve, mound the potato salad in the center of the platter. Arrange the grilled sausages around the potato salad. Serve with crusty bread and a side of Creole mustard.
Mixed Grill With A Warm Potato And Chorizo Salad
Salad Of New Potatoes And Roasted Walnuts With Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Grilled Spiny Lobster With A Warm Tomato Salad, Garlic Creamed New Potatoes And A Drizzle Of White Truffle Oil
Warm Grilled Potato And Fennel Salad With Herbed Buttermilk Dressing
Exotic Mushroom Flan With Warm Spinach Salad
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Chorizo Crusted Scallops With Cilantro Guacamole And Tortilla Strips
Crabmeat Crusted Diver Scallops With A Warm Chorizo Potato Salad
Crispy Fish With Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw And Parsnip Creamed Potatoes