- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the half-and-half, butter, and corn syrup in a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until a thin paperlike skin appears on the top. Do not boil. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla and stir until the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- The sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for several days, but it must be returned to room temperature before using.
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Ice Cream
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding
Milk Chocolate Cheesecake
J.K.'s Chocolate Soufflés with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Chocolate Pecan Cake With White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
Grilled Escolar With Crawfish Cream Sauce