- 2 cups fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs such as basil, parsley, and/or oregano
- Essence to taste
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed, boiled in water to cover until tender, and choke removed
- 1 cup Aioli mayonnaise
- 2 medium-size lemons, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, olive oil, and herbs and mix well. Season with Essence. Carefully stuff the mixture inside all the leaves of each artichoke.
- Put the artichokes on a baking sheet, standing them up straight (you may have to trim the stems flat) and place in the oven. Bake until the stuffing is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle each artichoke with equal amounts of the aioli and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Stuffed Morels With Crawfish Remoulade
Andouille Stuffed Jalapenos
Carpaccio And Artichoke Salad
Chorizo Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rock Shrimp Stuffed Flounder
Whole Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Eggplant And Bacon Dressing
Lamb Roast Stuffed With Crawfish And Chevre
Pan Roasted Filet Mignon Stuffed With English Stilton And Walnuts
Rock Shrimp Stuffed Filet