- 1 1/2 pounds new or small red potatoes, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 young cod or haddock fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until fork tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper. In a medium-size mixing bowl, crush the crackers with your hands into fine crumbs. Stir in 4 tablespoons of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the parsley and mix well. Place the fillets on the prepared pan and spread the cracker crumbs evenly over the top of each fillet. Bake until they flake easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- In a medium-size sautÈ pan, heat the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat, add the potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the remaining tablespoon parsley.
- To serve, spoon the potatoes in the center of 4 serving plates and lay a fillet on top of the potatoes.
Truffle Potato Soup With Truffle Mushroom Dumplings And Fried Parsley
Crispy Fish With Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw And Parsnip Creamed Potatoes
Southern Fried Chicken With Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Grill With Warm Potato And Chorizo Salad
Whole Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Eggplant And Bacon Dressing
Lamb Roast Stuffed With Crawfish And Chevre
Pan Roasted Filet Mignon Stuffed With English Stilton And Walnuts
Roast Pork Loin With Rosemary
Roasted Smothered Scrod With Onion Crisps
Roasted Scrod With Herbed Breadcrumbs