- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, green parts only
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine the green onions, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. With the motor running, pour the oil through the feed tube in a slow steady stream. The mixture will thicken.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes before using. Best used within 24 hours.