- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- In a food processor or blender, process the egg and mustard until blended. With the motor running, slowly pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream. The mixture will thicken. Add the honey, cayenne, salt, parsley, and vinegar and pulse to blend.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using. This is best used within 24 hours.