- 6 large heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Cut each head of the garlic crosswise in half. Toss the garlic heads with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Turn out the garlic heads onto the center of a sheet of aluminum foil. Bring the ends of the foil together to make a small bag or pouch. Roast for 1 hour, or until the garlic is tender.
- Remove the bag from the oven and open it up a bit. Return to the oven for about 10 minutes more. Remove the flesh by squeezing each half clove with your thumb and index finger.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in a little olive oil in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Potato Salad With Roasted Garlic Dressing
Panfried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Lemon, Butter, And Tomato Sauce
Beef Boulettes With Garlic
Baked Garlic Onions
Pan Roasted Chicken With Oyster Dressing
Roast Goose With Wild Pecan Rice Dressing
Roasted Duck With Topinambours
Sunday Roast Chicken
Roasted Leg Of Lamb