- 4 red snapper fillets (6 to 6 1/2 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Rustic Rub
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Season the fish with 2 teaspoons of the rub. Season the flour with the remaining 2 teaspoons rub.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the fish in the seasoned flour. Panfry the fish, about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Chicken And Dumplings
Eggplant And Shrimp Bake
Fillet Steaks And Ratatouille
Panfried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Pork Chops And Sweet Potato Gravy
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Round Steak And Onions
Soft Shell Crabs With Almonds And Brown Butter
Stewed Chicken And Sausage
Fricassee Of Pork And Turnips