- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin (one-half 1/4-ounce envelope)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 firm-ripe mangos, peeled, seeded and sliced, garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the graham crackers with 1/4 cup of the mango puree and mix well. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake until firm, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, heat the lime juice and gelatin over low heat until the gelatin dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and lime zest until light and fluffy. Add the softened gelatin and remaining 3/4 cup mango puree and mix to combine.
- In a clean bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold into the mango mixture and pour over the crust, smoothing the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- To serve, slice and garnish each serving with 2 mango slices.
Cashew-Crusted Coconut Cream Pie with Lime Meringue
Key Lime Meringue Pie With Candied Lime Peel
Mr. Lou's Key Lime Pie
Fresh Mango Ice Cream With A Tropical Fruit Relish
Tropical Fruit Beignet With Mango Coulis And Coconut Ice Cream
Floís Mango Shortcake With A Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Cream
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Berry Ice Cream Pie With Coconut Whipped Cream