- 2 cups finde dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigianno-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs such as basil, parsley, and/or oregano
- Essence to taste
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed, boiled in water to cover until tender, and choke removed
- 1 cup Aioli mayonnaise
- 2 medium-size lemons, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, olive oil, and herbs and mix well. Season with Essence. Carefully stuff the mixture inside all the leaves of each artichoke.
- Put the artichokes on a baking sheet, standing them up straight (you may have to trim the stems flat) and place in the oven. Bake until the stuffing is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle each artichoke with equal amounts of the aioli and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Stuffed Artichokes With Shrimp
Braided Bread With Artichokes
Manicotti Stuffed With Eggplant And Beef
Creole Spiced Blue Crabs With Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Creole Tomato Salsa
Corn Cakes With Caviar And Traditional Garnishes
Mitsukoís Perfect Sushi Rice
Lump Crabmeat And Artichoke Ravigote