- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup chambord liqueur
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- In a small saucepan, scald the cream over medium heat.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, add the hot cream and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Add the liqueur and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Using a small scoop or teaspoon, scoop up about 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chocolate mixture and quickly roll into a ball about 1-inch in diameter. Roll in the chopped peanuts to coat on all sides. Place on a sheet tray covered in parchment or waxed paper and repeat with the remaining ingredients. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until firm and ready to serve. (Alternatively, place in an airtight container and separate the layers of truffles with parchment paper.)
White Chocolate Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
White Chocolate Filling
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Cashew Truffles
Chocolate-Grand Marnier Truffles
Adrienne's Almond Chocolate Truffles
Apple Cheddar Hand Pies
Tropical Fruit & Macadamia Nut Wontons With Ginger Cr»me Anglaise