- 1 half of a rack of lamb, cut into 8 chops
- 8 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 lemons halved and juiced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon chopped mint
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a nonreactive dish. Place the chops in the dish, making sure the chops are covered thoroughly with the marinade.
- Preheat the grill. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade. Place them on the grill. Make sure to get nice grill marks on both sides. Cook for 3- 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Scoop out a portion of mint rice custard onto a dinner plate. Remove your perfectly cooked lamb from the grill and place two chops, crisscrossed on top of the custard. Garnish with chopped mint.
Mint Rice Custard
Yogurt Marinated Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Grilled Eggplant And Lamb Medallion Sandwich With Rosemary Aioli
Smoked Mozzarella, Lamb, And Grilled Vegetable Mille-feuille
Greek Grilled Leg Of Lamb: Gyros
Grilled Lamb T-bones With Herb Jelly
Grilled Lamb Kababs With Feta Sauce
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Lamb Patties With A White Bean And Mint Relish