- 4 Creole/Beefsteak tomatoes, peeled and the center carved out
- 1/2 pound mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup homemade mayonaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimentos
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each tomato with the cheese mixture. Place square sealable plastic container and garnish with parsley.