- 1 half of chicken
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 pound new potatoes, quartered, blanched
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the grill. Season the chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook for 8 minutes on each side. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor, puree all the ingredients together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes with the rosemary, coating each potato completely. Place the potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the oven and place on a platter. Arrange the chicken along the side. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and Essence.
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Grilled Eggplant And Lamb Medallion Sandwich With Rosemary Aioli
Lemon Thyme Chicken With Rosemary New Potatoes
Rosemary Lamb Skewers With A White Bean And Tomato Ragu'
Goat Cheese And Rosemary Tart With Shaved Prosciutto And Armagnac-macerated Figs
Emeril's Garlic Schmeared Rosemary Roast Chicken