- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced into 1" slices
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup veal reduction salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill. Rub each slice with the olive oil and season with Essence. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or nice grill marks are apparent. Remove from the grill and julienne the slices. In a sauce pot, add the 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the apples and shallots and saute for 1 minute. Add the red wine and veal reduction. Bring the liquid up to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, mound the bourbon mash in the center of the platter. Fan the venison over the bourbon mash Spoon the apple reduction around the plate. Garnish with sweet potato nests, chives and peppers.
Pecan Crusted Venison With Bourbon Mash
Smoked Trout And Grilled Apple Strudel
Emeril's Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Apple Cider Glaze And A Creole Mustard Reduction Sauce
Seared Fois Gras With Dried Fruit Sauce And Grilled Apples
Pork Roulades With Grilled Apple And Pecan Dressing
Grilled Artichokes With Grilled Lemon Mayonnaise
Seared Fois Gras With Caramelized Apples
Sauteed Ramps With Apple Smoked Bacon
Seared Foie Gras With Sauteed Apples
Crab And Brie Quesadilla With Chili Apple Glaze