- Champagne Butter Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 cup champagne
- 1 pound cold butter, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole lobster, cooked
- 1/2 pound spinach parpedelle pasta, cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salmon roe
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 chunk Parmesan Reggiano Cheese
- 2 long chives
- For the pasta: In a small stock pot, fill with enough water to come up 2/3 of the pot. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt. Let the salted water come to a boil.
- For sauce: In a sauce pan, combine the shallots and champagne together. Reduce the mixture to a glaze. Using a
- whisk, mount in the cold butter cubes slowly, whisking constantly. The sauce will start to thicken. Strain into a clean sauté pan and season with salt and pepper. Keep the sauce warm.
- For the lobster: Remove the lobster from the pot. Detach the tail and the claws from the body. With the back of a french knife, crack the claws and carefully remove the meat. Follow the same procedure for the tail. Slice the tail meat on the bias into six equal slices.
- For the pasta: Drop the spinach pasta into the boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain. Toss the pasta with 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. To assemble, toss the pasta with 2/3 of the butter sauce. Using a small pair of tongs, twirl the pasta into a nice size nest and place in the center of the plate. Add the lobster to the remaining sauce to warm. Arrange the lobster tail meat on top and the claw meat around the pasta. Garnish with the salmon roe. Sprinkle with the parsley and hand grated cheese. Top with the long chives.
Sweet Water Prawns Over Spinach Pappardelle With A Champagne And Salmon Roe Butter Sauce
Salmon And Caviar Pie
Seared Scallops On Wilted Watercress With Champagne Butter Sauce, And Parmesan Crisps
Roasted Alaskan Salmon With Granny Smith Apple Butter Sauce, And Herbed Potato Cakes
Delmonico's Smoked Salmon And Brie Crepes With Herbsaint Butter Sauce And Crispy Spinach
Puff Pastry Wrapped Salmon And Watercress Mousse With Champagne Chive Butter Sauce
Delmonico's Dry Aged Sirloin Steaks With Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Scalloped Potatoes And Creamed Spinach
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce And Wild Mushroom Salad
Champagne Poached Lobster Salad With A Champagne Caviar Vinaigrette
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce