- 6 Ida Red apples, peeled, thickly sliced
- 6 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons catsup
- Company pork chops is a recipe from a friend. It is a treat and special enough, as the name implies, for entertaining. Serve it with a rice medley and a green vegetable.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking dish with enough foil to overlap the casserole and seal. Arrange the apple slices in a single layer in the prepared dish. Brown the pork chops in the butter in a skillet. Arrange over the apples. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and spread with the catsup. Fold the foil over the pork chops, sealing with a double fold. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until the pork chops and apples are tender. Serve immediately.
- Recipe pulled from "The Dexter Cider Mill Apple Cookbook" by Katherine Merkel Koziski.
Pork Chops Stuffed With Cornbread Dressing
Down Home Pork Chops
Dill Coated Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Tefft Cellars Merlot
Avgolemono (chicken Soup With Egg And Lemon)
Cougar Gold Potato Soup
Mothers Mock Cheese Souffl…
Mothers Sour Cream Pound Cake
Streusel Coffee Cakes