- 2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- One-half teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Topping mixture: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, Three-fourths cup chopped pecans
- Mix cake ingredients in a large bowl, and pour half of the batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan.
- Combine the ingredients for the topping mixture in a small bowl. Spoon the mixture over the batter. Pour in the rest of the batter and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool the cake on a wire rack.
- When the cake has completely cooled, sift powdered sugar over the top.