- 4 large thin 1/2-inch slices raw turkey breast
- Oil, for brushing
- Creole spice
- Up to 1 cup homemade or prepared BBQ sauce
- 6 3/4-inch slices red onion rings, still intact
- 5 Roma plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat grill or light a barbecue. Brush turkey slices, tomatoes and onion rings with oil and season with Creole spice. Place all on grill together. Watching carefully, turn and baste turkey and vegetables with BBQ sauce. Cooking time will be very quick, about 2 minutes per side. When cooked, layer tomatoes, onions and turkey on 2 plates and drizzle with a little extra BBQ sauce.