- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 thin slices brioche, or homemade style bread, crusts removed
- In a small bowl, blend together the cream cheese, mascarpone, chives, and salt. Spread the mixture on 4 slices of the bread and top with the remaining bread. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter on each side of each sandwich.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 sandwiches and cook until golden brown, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Remove and repeat with the remaining sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 2 triangles. Serve immediately.
Tomato Soup With Baby Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Kicked-Up Grilled Ham and Cheese with a Warm Roasted Tomato Salad
Baby Ramp And New Potato Soup With Mini Truffled Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Mini Grilled Truffle Cheese Sandwiches
Grilled Vegetable And Goat Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
Grilled Spinach and Artichoke Dip Sandwich
Grilled Pennsylvania Chicken Breast Sandwich
Country Ham and Apple Slaw Sandwich with Baby Swiss and Bourbon Mustard
Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich