- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup diced red apples
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound prepared pork sausage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large skillet heat oil with onions and apples over medium heat; sweat until onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Fold in cabbage and toss well. Add broth, sausages and season to taste with Creole seasoning. Cook just until cabbage wilts. Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Bake until hot and golden brown, about 25 minutes.