- 4 7 to 8-ounce swordfish steaks, 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Portuguese Sauce (see next recipe)
- Garnish: 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Sprinkle both sides of swordfish steak with Creole seasoning and rub in with your hands.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add swordfish and sear until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, arrange swordfish on warmed dinner plates, top with Portuguese Sauce and sprinkle with green onions.
Swordfish With Portuguese Sauce
Roast Smothered Scrod With Onion Crisps
Grilled Seabass With A Portuguese Sauce
Linguica Crusted Redfish With A Portuguese Olive-tomato Sauce, Fried Calamari And Feta Cheese
Fresh Swordfish With An Olive Tomato Sauce And Crispy Calamari
Grilled Swordfish With Citrus Salsa
Fish With Potato Crust And Red Pepper Sauce
Andouille Crusted Scallops With Creole Mustard Sauce