- 5 ounces almonds, lightly toasted and cooled
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend the almonds and 2 tablespoons of the sugar into a paste in a food processor or blender. Set almond paste aside.
- Beat the cream and remaining 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In the top of a double boiler or in a medium metal bowl, combine the corn syrup and water and whisk until smooth. Add the egg yolks and Amaretto, place over a pot of simmering water and beat with an electric mixer until very thick and ribbons form. Remove from the heat and continue to beat until cool. Fold in the vanilla and whipped cream until just blended. Fold in the reserved almond paste. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 4 hours.
Grilled Peaches With Almond Mousse
White Chocolate Grand Marnier Mousse In Chocolate Pistachio Tuile Cups
Apricot And Date Frozen Mousse With Fleur De Sel
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake†with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Oreo Cookie And White Chocolate Mousse Pie With Macerated Strawberries
Adrienne's Chocolate Essencia Mousse
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Frozen Strawberry Lemon Basil Mousse