- 1 quart heavy cream
- 6 egg yolks
- White pepper
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, (vertically)
- 2 pounds goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream and the egg yolks together. Whisk well. Season with salt and pepper. Butter a square baking dish. Lay a layer of the potatoes over the bottom of the pan. Season the layer with salt and pepper. Crumble an eighth of the cheese over the potatoes. Ladle 1 cup of the cream mixture over the cheese. Lay another layer of potatoes over the cream mixture. Using your hands, firmly press the layers together. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over the potatoes and cover with foil. Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Reheat and slice into individual servings.
Whole Roasted Ribeye Roast With A Three Potato And Goat Cheese Gratin
Potato And Goat Cheese Gratin
Blue Cheese And Brie Quesadillas With A Pear And Brown Sugar Compote
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potato Au Gratin
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Goat's Cheese Potatoes And Sauce P…rigueux
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes And Peasant Style Sauce
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Potatoes And Sauce Perigueux
Popeyeís Fresh Spinach And Goat Cheese Strudels
Truffled Goat Cheese And Sticky Rice Pancake
Caramelized Onions and Potatoes au Gratin