- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon (9 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the remaining 8 tablespoons butter and the chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and hot chocolate mixture, whisking until smooth. Add 1/4 cup of the flour and whisk to combine. Add 1 egg and whisk to combine. Add the remaining flour and egg and whisk to combine. Stir in the vanilla extract. Pour into the prepared dish and tap the bottom to release any air bubbles. Bake until set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 9 equal pieces.
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Brownies Trifles With Vanilla Pudding
Triple Chocolate Brownies with a Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing
Fudgie Chocolate Brownies
Mr. Lou's Chocolate Brownie And Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich
Chocolate Chipotle Brownies
Emeril's White Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches With Marshmallow Icing
Microwave Double Chocolate Brownies With Sweetened Whipped Cream
Lizzie's Chocolate Brownies