- 2 cups fresh ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces grated Provolone cheese
- 8 ounces grated Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces grated Romano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chiffonade fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Turkey Sausage Red Gravy
- 1/2 pound grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 package dried lasagna noodles
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, Provolone, Mozzarella, Romano, egg, milk, basil and garlic. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble: Spread 2 1/2 cups of the turkey sausage red gravy sauce on the bottom of a deep 13 by 9-inch pan. Spread 1/4 of the parmigiano-reggiano over the sauce Cover the cheese with 1/4 of the noodles. Spread 1/4 of the cheese filling evenly over the noodles. Repeat the above process with the remaining ingredients, topping the lasagna with the remaining sauce. Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is bubbly and golden, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Slice and serve. Garnish with parsley.
Homemade Spicy Turkey Sausage
Turkey Sausage Red Gravy
Oyster Stuffed Turkey Roll With Sage Reduction Sauce
Turkey Burgers With Cilantro Mayonnaise
Lasagna Of Exotic Mushrooms
Potato And Mushroom Lasagna
Lasagna Of Fresh Spinach, Corn And Crab With A Goat's Cheese Sauce
Spicy Lamb And Eggplant Lasagna