ORLANDO (July 28, 2014) – Chef Emeril Lagasse has kicked lunch at Emeril’s Orlando up a notch with more of his signature “New New Orleans” cuisine – plus new American favorites. Inspiration for the new menu stemmed from a philosophy of local, ingredient-driven dishes with a simplistic foundation. From wood-oven fired pizzas, duck tacos and fresh seafood to hearty sandwiches, the lunch menu has offerings that may appeal to any palate, including a Children’s Menu.
View the new lunch menu online: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando/menus.
The new lunch menu at Emeril’s Orlando features:
- Gulf fish ceviche with cilantro, lime and chili
- Blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich with papaya salsa, sweet potato chips and okra pickles
- Wood-oven prosciutto pizza with gorgonzola, arugula and grilled tomato sauce
- Duck tacos with chipotle slaw, tomatillo salsa, cilantro and lime sour cream
- Brazilian seafood stew with shrimp, mussles, calamari, scallion rice, tomato and coconut milk
To view the menus and make a reservation, please visit http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando or call 407-224-2424. Emeril’s Orlando is open for lunch daily 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m.