- 1 1/2 ounces Pimm's No. 1 liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Blue Coat Gin
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Ginger ale
- Cucumber slice, for garnish
- Combine Pimm's, gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker over ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice and garnish with cucumber.
- The story behind this cocktail: Averriel Thomas approached the NOLA bartender with the idea for this drink a couple of months ago. The cocktail was then named by Tony Lott. The name references NOLA Restaurant being a neighbor of the famous Napoleon House, known for its wonderful Pimm's Cup cocktails, in New Orleans's French Quarter.