- 1 pound frozen soybeans in their pods (edamame)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or to taste
- Place soybeans in the top of a steamer basket set over a pot of simmering water and steam until beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pods to a serving bowl and drizzle with sesame oil and salt. Toss to combine and serve warm.
Hot And Hearty Minestrone
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Spanish Mackerel With A Spinach And Chickpea Salad And Tomato Vinaigrette
Salmon With Quinoa Mix, Sautéed Kale And Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Spinach And Chickpea Salad And Tomato Vinaigrette
Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette