- One 18-inch French baguette or ficelle
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut bread crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick round or oval slices. Spread on a large baking sheet and brush top of each slice with oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper and bake until golden brown and thoroughly crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
- Cook's Note: Croustades may be made up to several days in advance and stored in an airtight container once completely cool.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Dips and Chips
Charlotte's Hot Shrimp Dip With French Bread Croustades
Emeril's Quick And Perfect Guacamole And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Emeril's Perfect Mexican Salsa And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Leek And Bacon Quiche
Classic Lyonnaise Potatoes
The Ultimate Cheese Dip: Cheesy Beer
Crispy Parsnip Chips
Tuna Poke Chips
Roasted Red-pepper Hummus With Homemade Pita Chips