- 3 to 4 heads garlic, upper quarter removed
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place garlic on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle 1 teaspoon oil into top of each head. Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs, if desired, and place cut side down on baking sheet. Bring sides of foil together over garlic and secure so that garlic is enclosed in a foil pouch. Bake until cloves are soft and golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle. Squeeze each head of garlic over a small bowl to expel roasted cloves. Set aside until needed.
- Cook's Note: This recipe is easily increased to have roasted garlic on hand as a pizza topping.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Pizza at Home
Roasted Garlic Soup
Roasted Garlic White Sauce
Home-ground Buffalo Burgers With Bacon, Cheese, And Fresh Thyme
Home-ground Buffalo Burgers With Bacon, Cheese And Fresh Thyme
French Bread Pizza Sandwiches With Sweet Italian Sausage
Basic Pizza Dough
Emeril's Wild Mushroom And Manchego Pizza
Emeril's Margherita Pizza