- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fleur de sel
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel parsnips into long, very thin strips. Place strips in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt. Lay parsnip strips on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until parsnip strips are crispy and golden brown. Allow strips to cool on baking sheets before removing.
Creamy Turnip And Parsnip Soup
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Roasted Acorn Squash And Braised Pears
Fresh Tuna And Butter-lettuce Wraps With Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno, And Basil Oil
Emeril's Perfect Mexican Salsa And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Tuna Poke Chips
Emeril's Quick And Perfect Guacamole And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Roasted Red-pepper Hummus With Homemade Pita Chips