- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, plus zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Place wasabi in a mixing bowl. Add a tiny bit of water at a time, adding just enough until wasabi comes together as a paste and easily forms a ball. Add mustard, lime juice and zest, honey, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon water and whisk together to mix well. Continue whisking while adding the vegetable oil in a slow, steady stream.