- 2 cups blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds on a large baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely on a wire rack. Combine almonds, honey, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Slowly add oil and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Cook's Note: Almond butter can be substituted anywhere peanut butter or other nut butters are used. We have also used almond butter to make almond milkshakes; you can also spread it on celery or apple slices for a healthy snack.
Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches With Bananas And Semisweet Chocolate
Almond Butter Milkshakes
French Bread Pizza Sandwiches With Sweet Italian Sausage
Meril's Mac And Cheese
Emeril's Homemade Vegetable Stock
French Onion Dip With Homemade Parmesan Crackers
Roasted Red-pepper Hummus With Homemade Pita Chips
Green Peas In Butter Sauce
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Edamame With Sesame Oil And Sea Salt