- 2 cups blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds on a large baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely on a wire rack. Combine almonds, honey, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Slowly add oil and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Cook's Note: Almond butter can be substituted anywhere peanut butter or other nut butters are used. We have also used almond butter to make almond milkshakes; you can also spread it on celery or apple slices for a healthy snack.
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
Almond Butter Milkshakes
French Bread Pizza Sandwiches With Sweet Italian Sausage
Meril's Mac And Cheese
Fresh Tuna and Butter-Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno and Basil Oil
Emeril's Homemade Vegetable Stock
French Onion Dip With Homemade Parmesan Crackers
Roasted Red-pepper Hummus With Homemade Pita Chips
Green Peas In Butter Sauce
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce