- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, blend egg, lemon juice, and sambal oelek for 10 seconds. With the processor running, slowly pour in oil through the feed tube in a slow and steady stream until thoroughly incorporated and mixture is emulsified. Add salt and pepper and pulse once or twice to blend.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using. Best if used within 24 hours.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Magic of Phyllo
Tuna Tartare In Phyllo Cups
Turkey Burgers With Cilantro Mayonnaise
Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce
Braised And Barbecued Pork Shanks With Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce And Cheddar-jalapeno Cornbread
Pressed Spicy Eggplant With Mozzarella And Basil
Spicy Sirloin Steak Fajitas