- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 pounds baby Red Bliss potatoes (no larger than 2 inches each), scrubbed well
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground coarse black pepper
- 3 ounces Greek or Bulgarian feta cheese, crumbled
Stir olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and oregano together in a small bowl and let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
Preheat a grill to medium high.
Place potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, about 12 minutes. Drain potatoes, discarding water.
Using a towel wrapped around the palm of your hand, gently smash each potato until the skin breaks, while trying to keep the potato whole (leaving it about 1 inch thick). Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Generously brush both sides of potatoes with olive oil mixture and season both sides with salt and pepper.
Place potatoes on grill and cook until grill marks appear and potatoes are nicely caramelized, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter and crumble feta over the top. Serve hot or warm, drizzled with a bit of olive oil.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Grill It Up
Grilled Flat-Iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad
Grilled Shrimp With Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
Quail Milton with Wild Mushroom-Andouille Duxelles and Port Wine Sauce
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Grilled Cheese "sandwitch''
Grilled Sardines, Portuguese-style
Basic Potato Gnocchi