- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 pounds baby Red Bliss potatoes (no larger than 2 inches each), scrubbed well
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground coarse black pepper
- 3 ounces Greek or Bulgarian feta cheese, crumbled
- Stir olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and oregano together in a small bowl and let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
- Preheat a grill to medium high.
- Place potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, about 12 minutes. Drain potatoes, discarding water.
- Using a towel wrapped around the palm of your hand, gently smash each potato until the skin breaks, while trying to keep the potato whole (leaving it about 1 inch thick). Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Generously brush both sides of potatoes with olive oil mixture and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on grill and cook until grill marks appear and potatoes are nicely caramelized, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter and crumble feta over the top. Serve hot or warm, drizzled with a bit of olive oil.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Grill It Up
Grilled Shrimp With Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
Grilled Flat-iron Steak With Avocado, Tomato, And Red Onion Salad
Grilled Rack Of Lamb With A Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches With Bananas And Semisweet Chocolate
Grilled Cheese "sandwitch''
Grilled Sardines, Portuguese-style
Basic Potato Gnocchi
Homemade Potato Rolls For Sandwiches
Creamy Mashed Potatoes