- 8 slices bacon
- 10 cups fresh spinach, rinsed, stemmed, and patted dry
- 2 cups white button mushrooms, wiped clean, trimmed, and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges, optional
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and thinly sliced, optional
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the bacon strips on it. Bake until brown and crispy, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the bacon from the oven and let cool, about 15 minutes. Crumble into bite-size pieces.
- Combine the spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and onion in a large mixing bowl and toss. Divide the spinach mixture among 4 large plates or 8 small plates (either 2-cup or 1-cup portions). Garnish with tomato wedges and or sliced hard-boiled eggs if desired. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Lean Mean Turkey Loaf
Power Packed Spinach Salad
Fresh Spinach Salad With Tear Drop Tomatoes And Goat's Cheese
Pecan Crusted Duck Confit And Wilted Spinach Salad
Warm Spinach Salad With A Fire-roasted Corn And Crispy Pancetta Dressing And Crumbled Goat's Cheese
Spinach Salad With Andouille Dressing And Three Nut Crusted Goat's Cheese
Emeril's Spinach Salad
Wild Mushroom Flan With A Warm Spinach Salad